Pack 68 proudly serves Beavercreek, Ohio's Main Elementary School, the new Trebein Elementary School, and surrounding areas. If you are interested in joining or have questions about our pack, please fill out our form
. You may also contact us at email@example.com
If you are already a Pack 68 member and need access to our private site, please email our membership chair Jaime Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scouting is fun with a purpose, and the purpose is to raise boys who respect themselves and others, and who have strong character. There is no better youth leadership nor community service training than Scouting. Cub Scout Pack 68 in Beavercreek, Ohio is dedicated to a fun Cub Scout experience with activities that engage the youth as well as teach these valuable skills. We strive to be family inclusive. Who We Are
Pack 68 is open to all 1st through 5th grade boys in the Beavercreek, Ohio Area, just east outside of Dayton, Ohio. We are in the Chillicothe District, Tecumseh Council, Boy Scouts of America.
Our cubs mostly attend Main Elementary, Trebein Elementary
or other schools in the area. Church of the Brethren sponsors our pack and provides facilities for us to meet. Pack 68 was first chartered by Church of the Brethren in 1966.
How We're Organized - Our pack has about 70 - 80 boys organized by dens.
Each den usually has 6 to 10 boys of the same grade level. Dens are a great way to make and stay in touch with friends. Boys may join at any grade, whether or not they've been scouts before.
- 1st graders are in Tiger dens
- 2nd graders are in Wolf dens
- 3rd graders are in Bear dens
- 4th and 5th graders are in Webelos dens
Our leadership is both mothers and fathers, and even a few grandparents! Single parents are welcome. We are all volunteers that want to provide a positive, enriching experience for our children. We welcome you and your family.
Our charter organization Church of the Brethren of Beavercreek, Ohio is our sponsor and provides us with meeting space. We're just outside of Dayton, OH. We are in the Chillicothe District, Tecumseh Council, Boy Scouts of America.
Interested in joining, you can contact us click here
Religious - Scouting is spiritual but does not mandate a religion. The National Catholic Committee on Scouting provides two religious emblems programs for Cub Scouts; many of our scouts earn both of these awards outside of Den and Pack meetings.What Pack 68 is Not
- We are Not Exclusive - We welcome boys and families of all backgrounds.
- We are Not a Day Care - You should attend the meetings and events and be with your son.
- Cub Scouting is generally not a drop-your-son-off activity. Our activities are family or parent/son oriented. Many of our activities welcome sisters or other siblings.
- Parents provide our pack and den leadership, and everyone is expected to do their part to help run pack and den activities. Advancement requires adults assist their boys.